Lasso MD is a patient acquisition platform for dental practices, endorsed by some of the biggest names in the industry. We help dental practices become better businesses through our marketing services, marketing automation, and fully integrated software tools. Our goal is to create a repeatable and predictable system for generating new patient leads for our clients.
Lasso MD is hiring a Strategic Account and Online Marketing Director, a multifaceted role that combines deep expertise in online marketing (including SEO, Paid Ads, Social Media) with stellar account management. The individual will serve as the primary strategist, quarterbacking the website design and development process, offering marketing insights, and ensuring client satisfaction. The role requires a unique blend of marketing know-how, relationship-building acumen, and the skill to turn even the most frustrated client into a fanatical supporter of Lasso MD.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Maintain renewal/retention rate of 99% or greater
- Drive client expansion revenue by a 10% increase each year
- Provide immediate and well-informed responses to client inquiries
- Facilitate effective collaboration between clients and product teams
- Seamlessly coordinate client timelines and meeting schedules
- Deliver outstanding customer experiences that create fanatical customers
- Proactively reach out to 5 clients a day, as well as 20-40 daily emails
- Maintain weekly/monthly communications a client base of up to 150 accounts
- Perform Quarterly Business Reviews
- Facilitate client requests/problems using creative problem solving
- Be able to adapt on the fly, as no day is identical in this role
- Analytical thinking with ability to drive insights from data
- Ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- 4-7 years in online marketing and agency account management, with direct experience in areas such as SEO, Paid Ads, and Social Media.
- Proven record of managing an account base of over 100 accounts.
- Strong understanding of basic online marketing principles and strategies
- Experience providing quotes and contracts, and some negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and a natural people-person.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Experienced and comfortable working out of Salesforce, Jira, and Slack.
Salary and Benefits
- $100,000-$110,000 /yr. OTE
- $60,000-$70,000 Salary
- $40,000 On-Target Bonus
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited PTO